Official Blog of Wrestler Hurricane Havana

This is my official blog. I welcome everyone to stop by and check it out!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The tradition continues.....


I just want to introduce two new members of the wrestling business and family.

My daughter Samantha and her brother Hijo de Huracana (named after me,,lol) both did their first live event at the Orange County Fair Grounds last night to a crowd of 7,000+ fans!!

Samantha 13 years old and an aspiring model and valet in training worked with R2K, Infernal, Chippy Sanchez and Gold Digger (also a valet/wrestler).

Hijo de Huracana, my 11 year old son and new sidekick worked the show and took the corner of the technico mini during the mini championship match. Here are some photos of them.

I am very proud of these two kids and their desire to keep wrestling in the family!!! Much thanks to Martin at WPW for giving them such an enormous opportunity!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home